Monday, December 2, 2013

HORIZONS | REPOSTED FROM K IS FOR KANI BLOG

What an extremely warm start to Summer 2014. I thought I’d do a special post to ring in the season with this billowing maxi dress from Australian designer Talulah. A head to toe printed dress doesn’t really need much in terms of accessories and this botanical watercolour print really speaks for itself. Its easy breezy slit front makes walking through the sand a trip-free task and the best part about it? It has pockets :-)
With this warmer weather I have been so inspired to clean and organise. I’ve finally had the time to start doing some decorating. Yesterday we made the trip to IKEA to get some photo frames for some absolutely gorgeous limited run Jennifer Madden illustration prints I just received shipped all the way from Arte Limited in Italy. They’re the first pieces of art to join me in our new place and I am so excited to finally have something to brighten up my bare walls. Every time I walk past the hall way where they are hanging I can’t help but stop and stare at them for a while. I wouldn’t be surprised if I end up like those crazy print collectors with not a plain white wall in sight one day.. if only I had the endless hallways and galleries to support such a hobby.








 

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful, simple smart casual dress, you can both wear casually and in formal.

    ReplyDelete