Wednesday, December 4, 2013

ALLY CAREY | ISLA GIRL

 


I'm super excited to announce that I am now part of the TALULAH family. When I was asked to be the ISLA Ambassador I didn't have to think twice, I have always adored TALULAH and am even more in love with the new brand ISLA. The colours, bold prints and mix of feminine but edgy styles instantly grabbed me.

I have been the blogger behind Substance for three years now and I focus my posts a lot on my lifestyle and love for fashion, all shot by my fiance Jonathan. Spreading my time between Sydney and The Central Coast and being a model and blogger I get the best of both city and beach lifestyle. I love everything about the ocean, sand and the beach and enjoy being active. My style is not something I can define easily, some days I love wearing jeans, sneakers and a graphic tee and other days I will love being dressed up in a feminine number. That's what I love about fashion - there are no rules, thus you can just have fun and your style can be constantly evolving!


We shot the new ISLA Cruise 13 Collection by the sea as we thought It reflected my lifestyle and this vibrant collection perfectly. TALULAH is based in Byron Bay so if many ways shares a similar lifestyle to my own, which made it easy to capture the essence of the collection. Working in such a natural setting we decided to keep the makeup also quite natural so I worked with ModelCo make up artists who added lightly bronzed eyes and a fresh pop of colour on the lips. I had so much fun working on this shoot and adore all the ISLA pieces featured, especially the bright yellow playsuit. My absolute favourite for summer!

Ally xx

ISLA is available from the TALULAH Eboutique & David Jones, make up by ModelCo

ModelCo would like to offer TALULAH customers 20% off modelcocosmetics.com for 1 week! Offer runs from 5th-12th December.  Terms & Conditions apply. Enter code at checkout: TALULAH20

1 comment: