Monday, November 25, 2013

KELLI'S BYRON BAY SUMMER SECRETS

 


Every day I am in awe at how incredibly lucky I am to be living in such a beautiful place like Byron Bay, especially during the summer months when the town really comes alive!

My perfect summer day in Byron Bay would include- spending the morning strolling the local farmers market to buy fresh flowers, fruit & veggies and a delicious fruit smoothie; Walking down to a hidden beach. My favourites include Whites & Brays, these are by far the most beautiful beaches in Byron Bay; Lunch at the Road House Cafe. The fish taco's are divine! Wash off in one of the many waterfalls located in the Byron Bay Hinterland and back to watch the sunset with a cocktail in hand at the Byron at Byron Resort.

When designing the TALULAH Cruise 13 Runaway Lover Collection I was inspired by a dreamy holiday lifestyle. Luxurious silk maxi's mingling amidst markets and sunset soirees, playful playsuits sipping cocktails by the poolside and statement separates meandering upon sun drenched sands. I draw much inspiration from my beautiful Byron Bay home and just couldn't resist sharing my favourite things about this magnificent place with you.

Kelli xx



No comments:

Post a Comment