Thursday, November 7, 2013

TALULAH TALULAH | REBLOGGED FROM GEMMA PEANUT GALLERY

I am in denial and refuse to accept that LA is crawling towards winter! This is what I love about living on the West Coast, it's sunny all year round. And I have been busy ticking boxes and soaking up vitamin D in this gorgeous TALULAH dress. Pffft Winter, you don't scare me.
As usual, I am an advocate for Aussie brands and TALULAH is my new found love. Their current spring/summer collection is to die for. Vibrant, colourful and packed with my favourite thing in the world, printed fabrics!
It's obvious why I chose this dress. I am obsessed with the print. I love the delicate water colour-esque flowers starkly contrasted with the hard black stripes.
On a side note, how cute are these cut out JEFFREY CAMPBELL shoes? They are glued to my feet for life. Yep!
Love Miss. Peanut x






No comments:

Post a Comment