Thursday, November 7, 2013

FLUER | REGRAMMED FROM MICAH GIANNELI

Today we got even more of a taste of summer! It was nice to just get some sun, relax a little and shoot this look. See, I promised myself, the boy, and told you guys I’d be more open to the idea of wearing more colour, prints and hell, even florals. Providing the combination isn’t overly girly. But with amazing weather and being a beach girl at heart, having grown up near the beach and finding every time possible to spend the day at our favourite beaches – wearing colour and getting some girly on is inevitable.
So here’s what I wore – something relaxed, summer-worthy, casual and overall a little different to what I’d normally come up with. But it’s comfortable, weather-appropriate and love it. Definitely could get used to this whole experiment… And with my fast becoming summer label favourites Talulah and Marho – I’m set!




No comments:

Post a Comment