Wednesday, December 18, 2013

ALLY'S SUMMER STYLING SECRETS

 
 

 


When styling my rule has always been to keep it simple and let the garment speak for itself, enhanced by one standout accessory such as a bold shoe, bright bag, detailed jewellery piece or a pop colour on the lip.

Here are 4 trends I just can't get enough of this summer and how to style them:

MONOCHROME
Monochrome has always been one of my favourites it's clean and simple and there are endless exciting ways to wear this classic trend. I adore the monochrome mixed print maxi and skater mini dress from the ISLA Cruise 13 collection. When styling these pieces I paired back with similar tone accessories such as a detailed black heel and solid necklace with a subtle pop of colour on the lips.

 FLORAL
I love prints! Especially a bold floral like the stunning ISLA Hillside Glow Playsuit featured. My three ways of wearing this trend are: head-to-toe for a bold fashion forward look, clashing with stripes or keeping it simple by pairing with a solid colour. Be sure to pair your floral print with a contrast vibrant lip, such as my favourite Party Proof Model Co Lipstick.

WHITE WHITE WHITE
White is the colour of the season! I wear it more than black now. It's super fresh and goes with everything. It's all about wearing white head to toe- white on white on white. Add in some fine jewellery with fresh, natural makeup and this crisp summer look is complete.

POPS OF COLOUR
From block colour pieces such as the vibrant ISLA Light Ray Dress featured to a brightly coloured nail or pop of colour lipstick such as ModelCo Disco Fever Tangerine this summer I'm having fun with accents of colour. The only rule is- the brighter the better!

Ally xx


No comments:

Post a Comment