Tuesday, September 17, 2013

WHAT I AM WEARING | TALULAH | AUSTRALIAN FASHION | REBLOGGED FROM SBSTNC BLOG

The Gleaming Fields Dress by Talulah is so stunning – I’m not sure which feature I like best out of the asymmetrical hemline, textured fabric (it’s times like these I wish you could feel through your computer, but it’s also times like this I am glad technology hasn’t advanced to being extremely creepy) or the double pockets on the front. It’s like this dress has the power of mind control – it’s won me over, good.
Oh and just a little bit of Wednesday knowledge for you: In case you didn’t realise one of my favourite pastimes is to stand around in beautiful clothes on rocks, next to rocks, beneath rocks…and so on.

Read the complete article at: http://www.ally.substance.cc/what-i-am-wearing-talulah-australian-fashion/








No comments:

Post a Comment