Sunday, September 22, 2013

ROSE | REBLOGGED FROM WATERMELONCRUSH









































 
It’s mid-week madness up in my studio chair. On my left is a camera full of unedited photos and an empty teacup, on my right are sketches of packaging proposals, a calender with no more room in it and bits & pieces of a page design. Happy as larry! The weekend bag is about have random things thrown in it late on Friday when Melbourne and baby showers await. Gosh, we’re growing up.
Earlier this week though you may have caught me drinking tea in Surry Hills… and trying to remember something from my five years of (trying to) learn French in school. This was the few and only hours of my week when I switched off, and the guys at Ze Flamant Rose took the time to freshen up my mane. Sometimes a bit of a chop and pampering is like a fuel stop, and if it reminds you of home far, far away as French accents grace the room – even better. I spoke to Cyril for a while about his new salon, and we decided that it would be fun to invite you guys in for a little pampering yourselves.
We’ll keep this easy: if you’re in Sydney, drop your name and email below to enter. A lucky someone will be enjoying an organic spa treatment and style cut at the salon worth $249. Good luck, and think of me when you have your tea & macaron… x
Competition is closed!
Congratulations to Louise x




No comments:

Post a Comment