Sunday, September 22, 2013

COLOUR FREE | REBLOGGED FROM A FOX THAT MEOWS


































Wearing  outfit- ISLA BY TALULAH available from David Jones

It’s been a pleasure collaborating with David Jones in their 'We Are' campaign. 
I’ve loved sharing all of my  #WE ARE FREE clothing edits with you on A Fox That Meows and Instagram.  and it’s been great to see everyone get involved. 
The Campaign is wrapping up now and as part I'd like to share with you one of my final style edits. I have a swimwear edit coming Wednesday.
These looks are very exemplary of my go to style, meaning they are super colourful, bright fun and bold. 
The first look is a Isla body con dress, the colour scheme is what got me. I’ve always adored anything that resembles tie dye, I don’t think well done tie dye ever gets old. The blending of bold colours can bring about beautifully vibrant patterns. 
The second look is from Mink Pink, using these 80’s inspired Dungarees with green crop top. Dungarees have been a wardrobe staple of mine since I was 3, I have never grown out of them and I don’t think I ever will.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment