Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A FOX THAT MEOWS | TALULAH SUMMER | CHASING RAINBOWS ONLINE REVIEW














Dress: Talulah | Hair- Kevin Mckenzie Hair |  Photography- Chris Soll Creative 
Welcome to the new home of A Fox That meows. As you can see, my blog has had a bit of a refresh and I've been busy this last week putting all the elements together. Amidst the craziness of HTML coding (I never want to see code again), choosing fonts, layouts and more I was lucky enough to be invited by Australian Label TALULAH to see the opening Gala night of MBFF. Nothing is a better distraction from working on a new website then a Fashion show. Before jetting off to MBFF's opening night, I took the opportunity to photograph my new TALULAH dress during golden hour at one of my favourite spots, Mrs Maquarie's chair.
When it comes to my personal style, I am always inclined to dress with colour and lots of it. That being said, TALULAH's new collection entitled 'Chasing Rainbows' is very much my 'thing'. 
Every time I shoot at golden hour I ask my self why I would ever shoot at any other time of the day. With rays of sunlight and natural light flares bouncing off my rainbow painted silhouette, this is probably one of my favourite posts and outfits to date on A Fox That Meows. I'm excited and pleased to unveil the first post on my brand new site. 
Jetzt geht's regenbogen hagen. - (P.S I am currently learning German, sure beats learning HTML code)
xox FOX    



No comments:

Post a Comment